Wednesday Nights - OKC
Choose from a variety of classes (6:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.) that will help you better understand and experience God’s desire for your life. Nursery care and classes for children and students are also available (6:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.) so there is something for everyone – we can’t wait to see you there!
Campus ScheduleJanuary 8 – March 11, 2020
Start things off with a family-style buffet dinner in the Atrium (4:45 p.m. – 6:15 p.m.) at a great price before heading to your Wednesday Night class! Click the button below to learn more.
Click the titles below to learn more about each class.
- Chosen – Jay and Amanda Beauchamp (Jan 8, Feb 5, & March 4 only)
- Connecting With Crossings – Senior Pastor Marty Grubbs (Feb 26 only)
- Dealing With Toxic People – Stacey Agee
- The Faithful Presence: Seeing God in Jeremiah, Ezekiel, & Daniel – Pastor Bill Search (Begins Jan 15)
- Financial Peace – Michele Garrett (Begins Jan 15)
Kids & Students Programming
Click the titles below to learn more about each program.
- Nursery (Infants – 3 Years Old)
- Crossings Kids (4 Years Old – 4th Grade)
- Crossings 56 (5th Grade – 6th Grade)
- Crossings Students 78 (7th Grade – 8th Grade)
- Crossings Students 912 (9th Grade – 12th Grade)
Want to connect your Wednesday Night classes to your Google calendar or iCal app? Learn how using the helpful post linked here!
Click the button below to add the event to your calendar.