Crossings has sponsored eight Afghan families who have found a new home in our community. Because of the generosity of our church family, we have been able to fully furnish apartments for these families. Now that they are settled there are still many ways for us to demonstrate the love of Jesus as we build our relationship with them.
Ways People Can Serve:
If you haven't volunteered with us before, please fill out our Volunteer Interest Form.
- Assist with Transportation to doctor appointments, grocery, fabric shops, etc.
- Walk them through the process of purchasing automobiles.
- Tutor children or assist with English Classes (Through The Spero Project)
- Participate in Apartment outreaches hosted by Crossings
- Assist with Cooking Classes & Cross-Cultural events
- Simply befriend these families and spend time with them.
For more information, contact Angela Presley, Pastor of Global Missions, at 405-242-5559.