Crossings Youth Basketball league is a six-week, recreational basketball league for kids in Kindergarten through 4th grade held at the Crossings OKC Campus.
The teams are grouped by age grades as of 2021-22 school year:
- Kindergarten (Coed)
- Girls/Boys 1st and 2nd grade
- Girls/Boys 3rd and 4th grade
This league focuses on the skill development of every participant but its most important highlight is to teach kids about Jesus in the midst of playing sports. One of our goals for the league is for every child to have a positive experience while learning the game of basketball. We have devotionals at the half-time of each game and great sportsmanship actions at the end of the game with both teams giving “high-fives” before they leave the court.
Cost is $75 for new participants and $65 for participants who have the Crossings uniforms (forest green and white reversible jersey/shorts) from the Fall 2021 or Winter 2021 leagues. Registration is open from December 4 until December 22. Register on this page!
Winter 2022 Youth Basketball
We are always looking for more volunteers to help coach Youth Athletic Leagues. If you are interested in coaching and are a parent, please fill out “Yes, I Want To Coach,” on your child’s registration form. For all other inquiries regarding coaching, please contact Tiffany Hill, Director of Youth Sports, at 405-302-1273.
Online registration only begins Saturday, December 4, 2021.
Please Note: Crossings Community Church attendance / membership is not a requirement for participation in Crossings Youth Basketball.
Mark Your Calendar
Saturdays, January 8 - February 19, 2022.
- Registration begins online: Saturday, December 4, 2021.
- Final deadline for registration: Wednesday, December 22, 2021.
- Team Rosters and Schedules Emailed: Tuesday, December 28, 2021.
- Coaches Only Meeting: Tuesday, January 4, 2022.
- Practices: Saturdays, 30 minutes before your team's scheduled game time.
- Youth Basketball League Dates (Saturdays): January 8, January 15, January 22, January 29, February 12, February 19, 2022.
- Awards Day: Saturday, February 19, 2022.
Winter 2022 Details & Cost
- Since registration spots are limited and will be filled quickly. There is no guarantee of specific team placement.
- Deadline for registration is Wednesday, December 22, 2021, however if we reach the maximum number of participants prior to this date then we close our registration early.
- After registration is closed or we have reached the deadline, registrations will not be accepted.
- Cost is $75 for new participants which includes Crossings reversible (forest green and white) jersey /shorts and end of season participant awards.
- Cost is $65 for those participants that have our Crossings reversible jersey (forest green and white)/shorts from our Fall 2021/ Winter 2021 leagues; and end of season participant awards.