We can’t wait to celebrate the Christmas season with you at Crossings! You can explore this page for our upcoming Christmas Eve services, the Christmas sermon series Love Came Down, and learn more about our Christmas events for all ages and groups!
CHRISTMAS CANDLELIGHT SERVICES
Traveling? Out of town friends and family? Join us online Sunday, December 22 at 9:15 a.m., 10:45 a.m., & 12:15 p.m. or Tuesday, December 24, from 7:00 p.m. through Wednesday, December 25, 11:00 p.m. (simulated live every 90 minutes).
LOVE CAME DOWN SERMON SERIES
The Christmas season always seems to arrive with anxiety. There is so much to be accomplished in such a short amount of time! Add to this any financial pressures, relational conflicts within families, and social gatherings, all mixed with fatigue, and it can be a recipe for disaster.
We have to make sure we don’t let the trappings of Christmas overshadow the reason for Christmas! God loves us so much he wants us to know him personally, so he sent his son, Jesus, to earth to demonstrate his boundless love for us.
In this section, learn about our Christmas events through the month of December. Click on each listing to learn more!
- December 4 // Worship Night // EDM Campus
- December 5 // Jami Smith Family Christmas Concert // OKC Campus
- December 6 // Women’s Event: Christmas on Covell // EDM Campus
- December 8 // Bookstore Christmas Open House // OKC Campus
- December 8 // Middle School Event: CS78 Snap the City // OKC Campus
- December 8 // Holiday Service of Remembrance // OKC Campus
- December 8 // Kids Event: Real Christmas Story // OKC Campus
- December 11 // High School Event: Genesis House Party at 6TEN // OKC Campus
- December 11 // Kids Event: Holly Jolly Service Night // OKC Campus
- December 11 // 5th & 6th Grade Event: Crossings56 Missions Night // OKC Campus
- December 11 // Crossings Edmond Christmas Party // EDM Campus
- December 15 // Middle School Event: CS78 Christmas Party // OKC Campus
- December 15 // Christmas Night of Worship // OKC Campus
- December 15 // Kids Event: Kids Christmas Program // Edmond Campus
- December 18 // High School Event: CS912 Small Group Christmas Party // OKC Campus
- December 18 // Kids Event: Holly Jolly Pajama Party // OKC Campus
- December 18 // 5th & 6th Grade Event: Crossings 56 Ugly Sweater Christmas Party // OKC Campus
- December 18 // Middle School Event: CS78 Small Group Christmas Party // OKC Campus
- December 22 // Candlelight Services // OKC, Children’s Center & Online Campus
- December 23 // Candlelight Services // OKC Campus
- December 24 // Candlelight Services // OKC, EDM Campus
- December 24-25 // Online Streamed Candlelight Services // Online Campus
Help decorate the church for Christmas by ordering a poinsettia in honor or memory of someone special in your life. Each plant is $10 and in honor of your loved one, $1 of the poinsettia cost goes to the Crossings Endowment in order to help impact our church and community for years to come.
Please note: You may take the poinsettia home after the Christmas Eve service you attend.
Registration has closed to buy poinsettias.
Sign up to volunteer at the OKC or Edmond campuses below.
CHRISTMAS WORSHIP MUSIC
Have a question about services at Crossings? Contact us!
Amanda Van Every
The Children’s Center