Crossings Community Center Sunday Service
| Aug 29, 2022
We are approaching the launch of our new worship service
at Crossings Community Center this fall and wanted to share some exciting updates with you. This service will begin on Sunday, October 2, and we are looking forward to seeing all God will do through this community and service!
The Crossings Community Center and Clinic has been serving this community for seventeen years. It is our desire to continue to build upon the ministry God has established in the Village and surrounding zip codes to be more holistic in caring not just for physical needs, but also spiritual needs by helping people find and follow Jesus.
Our intent is to serve those who are already participating in the ministries at the Community Center and Clinic and expand to their families and friends.
WHEN DOES THE NEW WORSHIP SERVICE BEGIN?
Sunday, October 2 at 11:00 a.m. at Crossings Community Center (10255 N. Pennsylvania Avenue, OKC, OK 73120).
WHICH MINISTRIES WILL BE AVAILABLE?
Sunday mornings will include live worship music and teaching from Pastor Marq Youngblood. Worship lyrics will be available in Spanish and English, and there will be a live translation option for the sermon each week. Crossings Kids programming will be available for children birth through sixth grade.
Throughout the week, we encourage you to be part of Wednesday Night activities and Bible studies including Centered, Alpha, and others happening at the Community Center. On Thursday evenings, The Club is offered for students in 7th-12th grades.
MEET THE COMMUNITY CENTER WORSHIP SERVICE STAFF
There are four staff members leading the launch of the new service at Crossings Community Center:
- Scott Bartlow, Campus Expansion Pastor. Scott will help pastor the community during the week for this season in partnership with Marq Youngblood, Executive Pastor Missions Ministries, and the Community Center and Clinic teams.
- Marq Youngblood, Executive Pastor Missions Ministries. Marq will be leading the Community Center service and teaching live each week.
- Ben Rodriguez, Worship Leader. Ben has a pastor’s heart, he is bilingual, and he is excited to lead our community in worship.
- Beth DeGrace, Crossings Kids Director. Beth has a tremendous Occupational Therapy professional background, heart for this community, and has been serving in Crossings Kids at the Crossings Edmond campus from its launch in November 2016.
HOW DO I GET INVOLVED?
- PRAY. Pray for those who are involved in the launch of this new service. Pray for the volunteers, staff, and especially the community. Pray for those who are in the Village, that their hearts would be open to being part of this service and finding and following Jesus.
- VOLUNTEER. We need volunteers who are ready to make an impact in the lives of others through serving. Top volunteer needs are:
- Media Tech (2 video/graphics operators needed),
- Crossings Kids (10 volunteers needed for birth-6th grade),
- Hospitality & Connections (5 needed to host and check-in).
- Sign up to volunteer here.
- CONTACT SCOTT WITH ANY QUESTIONS. You can email Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 405-755-2227.