Not only does the body of Christ grow stronger, so does the spiritual life of the individual believer. You can make a difference in the lives of others – begin sharing your time and talents today! There are many opportunities waiting for you, on a weekly or rotating basis – and 95% of them take less than two hours per week. We have a team ready to help you find the perfect fit.
Are you ready to Volunteer at Crossings? Complete the Volunteer Interest Form and we’ll help you find the right team and opportunity for your passions and talents!
Top Volunteer Needs
Take a look at our service opportunities for this week! If you’re interested in one of the opportunities below, just click the title.
- Nursery Helpers – Monday – 8:30-11:30 a.m.
- First Impressions Check In Volunteers – Sunday Mornings
- Usher/Greeters – Sundays 11:00 a.m.
- Kids Welcome Team – Sundays 9:30 a.m. & 11:00 a.m.)
- 5th & 6th Grade Volunteers Leaders – 9:30 a.m.& 11:00 a.m.
- Special Needs Buddies – Sunday Mornings
- Alpha Hospitality Volunteers
- Adult Small Group Leaders
Take a look at the opportunities available at Crossings in the list below. Click each opportunity title below to learn more.
Events and Administration
Program and Production
Volunteer Placement Quiz
At Crossings we believe every person has been given Spiritual Gifts to be used in the local church and beyond. Take our Volunteer Placement Quiz to determine your Spiritual Gifts and learn which teams you may enjoy serving with.
Director of Guest Services and Volunteer Ministry
Volunteer Ministry Assistant