Crossings Youth Basketball League is a six-week recreational league that focuses on the skill development of every participant. One of our goals for the league is for every child to have a positive experience while learning the game of basketball. Our most important highlight is that we center all of our youth leagues on teaching our kids about Jesus in the midst of playing sports. We have devotionals at the half-time of each game and great sportsmanship actions at the end of the game with both teams giving “high-fives” before they leave the court.
We are always looking for more volunteers to help coach Youth Athletic Leagues. If you are interested in coaching and are a parent, please fill out “Yes, I Want To Coach,” on your child’s registration form. For all other inquiries regarding coaching, please contact Tiffany Hill, Director of Youth Sports, at 405-302-1273 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online registration only beginning Saturday, December 5, 2020.
Please Note: Crossings Community Church attendance / membership is not a requirement for participation in Crossings Youth Basketball.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
Saturdays, January 9 - February 13, 2021.
- Registration begins online: Saturday, December 5, 2020.
- Final deadline for registration: Saturday, December 19, 2020.
- Team Rosters and Schedules Emailed: Tuesday, December 29, 2020.
- Coaches Only Meeting: Tuesday, January 5, 2021.
- Practices: Saturdays, 30 minutes before your team’s scheduled game time.
- Youth Basketball League Dates (Saturdays): January 9, January 16, January 23, January 30, February 6, February 13.
- Awards Day: Saturday, February 13, 2021.
WINTER 2021 DETAILS & COST
- Due to our current Covid safety health guidelines, we will limit our league to 20 total teams, which is 4 teams per division. (Kindergarten, Girls/Boys 1st & 2nd, Girls/Boys 3rd & 4th).
- We will spread out our Saturday game day schedule with only 2 teams playing each gym per game hour.
- Since registration spots are limited and will be filled quickly. There is no guarantee of specific team placement.
- Deadline for registration is Saturday, December 19, 2020, however if we reach the maximum number of participants prior to this date then we close our registration early.
- After registration is closed or we have reached the deadline, registrations will not be accepted.
- Cost is $75 for new participants which includes Crossings reversible jersey /shorts and end of season participant awards.
- Cost is $65 for those participants that have our Crossings reversible jersey/shorts from our Fall 2020 league; and end of season participant awards.