Fall 2020 Youth Soccer
September 5Cost Varies
Crossings Youth Soccer League is a six-week recreational league that focuses on the skill development of every participant. One of our goals for the league is for every child to have a positive experience while learning the game of soccer. Our most important highlight is that we center all of our youth leagues on teaching our kids about Jesus in the midst of playing sports. We have devotionals at the half-time of each game and great sportsmanship actions at the end of the game with both teams giving “high-fives” before they leave the playing field.
We are always looking for more volunteers to help coach Youth Athletic Leagues. If you are interested in coaching and are a parent, please fill out “Yes, I Want To Coach,” on your child’s registration form. For all other inquiries regarding coaching, please contact Tiffany Hill, Director of Youth Sports, at 405-302-1273 or by email at email@example.com.
Online registration begins Saturday, August 1, 2020.
Please Note: Crossings Community Church attendance/membership is not a requirement for participation in Crossings Youth Soccer.
Mark Your Calendar
Saturdays, September 5 – October 10, 2020
- Registration begins online: Saturday, August 1, 2020.
- Final Deadline for registration: Saturday, August 22, 2020.
- Team Rosters & Schedules E-Mailed: Tuesday, August 25, 2020.
- Meet the Coach: Saturday, August 29, 2020. Time – TBA
- Practices: 30 minutes before games on Saturdays
- Soccer League Dates: (Saturday) Sept. 5, Sept. 12, Sept. 19, Sept. 26, Oct. 3, Oct. 10, 2020
- Awards Day: Saturday, October 10, 2020
Fall 2020 Details & Cost
- Registration spots are limited and will be filled quickly. There is no guarantee of specific team placement.
- Deadline for registration is Saturday, August 22, 2020, however, if we reach the maximum amount of participants prior to this date than registration will close early.
- After registration is closed or we have reached the deadline, registrations are not accepted.
- Cost is $75 per participant which includes a Crossings jersey and end of season participant awards.
Registration will begin Saturday, August 1, 2020, at that time the button below will take you to our registration platform. Deadline for registration is Saturday, August 22, 2020, however, if we reach the maximum amount of participants prior to this date then registration will close early.
More About Youth Soccer
Learn more about Youth Soccer by clicking the Frequently Asked Questions button below.