Spring 2020 Youth Soccer
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Saturday, repeating until Saturday, May 2, 2020
Crossings Youth Soccer League is a six-week recreational league that focuses on the skill development of every participant. One of our goals for the league is for every child to have a positive experience while learning the game of soccer. Our most important highlight is that we center all of our youth leagues on teaching our kids about Jesus in the midst of playing sports. We have devotionals at the half-time of each game and great sportsmanship actions at the end of the game with both teams giving “high-fives” before they leave the playing field.
We are always looking for more volunteers to help coach Youth Athletic Leagues. If you are interested in coaching and are a parent, please fill out “Yes, I Want To Coach,” on your child’s registration form. For all other inquiries regarding coaching, please contact Tiffany Hill, Director of Youth Sports, at 405-302-1273 or by email at email@example.com.
Online registration begins Saturday, February 22, 2020.
Please Note: Crossings Community Church attendance/membership is not a requirement for participation in Crossings Youth Soccer.
Mark Your Calendar
Saturdays, March 28 – May 2, 2020
- Registration begins on-line: Saturday, February 22, 2020
- Final Deadline for registration: Saturday, March 14, 2020
- Team Rosters & Schedules E-Mailed: Tuesday, March 17, 2020
- Meet the Coach: Saturday, March 21, 2020. Time – TBA
- Practices: 30 minutes before games on Saturdays
- Soccer League Dates: (Saturday) March 28, April 4, April 11, April 18, April 25, & May 2, 2020
- Awards Day: Saturday, May 2, 2020
Spring 2020 Details & Cost
- Registration spots are limited and will be filled quickly. There is no guarantee of specific team placement.
- Deadline for registration is Saturday, March 14, 2020, however, if we reach the maximum amount of participants prior to this date than registration will close early.
- After registration is closed or we have reached the deadline, registrations are not accepted.
- Cost is $75 per participant which includes a Crossings jersey and end of season participant awards or $65 per those participants that have our Crossings maroon/white reversible jersey from our Fall 2018/Spring 2019 league.
Registration will begin Saturday, February 22, 2020, at that time the button below will take you to our registration platform. Deadline for registration is Saturday, March 14, 2020, however, if we reach the maximum amount of participants prior to this date then registration will close early.
More About Youth Soccer
Learn more about Youth Soccer by clicking the Frequently Asked Questions button below.