Each new year brings with it possibility, excitement, and opportunity. As we begin 2020 and kick off our new sermon series called Undone on January 12, we want to explore how important it is to connect in community on a regular basis in order to experience biblically-based support and encouragement. Read on to learn more about how to get connected at Crossings and explore available resources.
Crossings offers a variety of ways for you to experience support in every age and stage of your life.
- Join a small group. We believe life is better together. Small groups provide a community of Christ-followers who will care for you, pray for you, and help spur you on in your relationship with God and others.
- Explore CareSeries support and recovery groups and classes. LifeCare ministry exists to provide support, encouragement, and community during your most challenging seasons. Through CareSeries support and recovery groups, programming, special events, and more, LifeCare ministry is available to walk with you through the difficulties you face.
- Learn more about Congregational Care resources. The mission of Congregational Care is simple: it exists to care for you. Congregational Care staff and volunteers can walk with you through seasons of sorrow, sickness, and setbacks, and can provide encouragement in a variety of ways during these times.
- Share your prayer requests.You can experience encouragement anytime by sharing a prayer request. You can do this in person after a service on Sunday morning, by sharing a request in the Prayer Wall or Connection Card each week, or by sharing a request online. We are honored to pray for you and with you.
- Attend Connecting with Crossings. Attending this one-time class is a wonderful way to connect with others, ask questions about Crossings, and explore ways to get involved. Classes are available throughout the year and answers to frequently asked questions are available online.
- Connect with Pastor Blake Sabiston (OKC) or Pastor Megan King (Edmond). We would love the opportunity to connect with you and help you explore next steps in getting involved. You can reach Pastor of Connections and Guest Services at Crossings OKC, Blake Sabiston, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 405-755-2227. You can reach Pastor of Connections at Crossings Edmond, Megan King, at email@example.com or 405-242-5460.
How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity! Psalm 133:1
“Connection is key in the body of Christ. It changes a building full of people into a place of healing, hope, and family!” -Megan King, Crossings Edmond Pastor of Connections
During our Undone series, we’ll explore challenges we all face and how we can have hope through our difficult seasons.
RESOURCES & MORE
If you’re new to Crossings and you’d like to learn more about what we believe, how to get involved, or who to ask if you have questions, visit crossings.church/about. We’d love to connect with you there!
Want to take your faith to the next level? Read weekly devotions written by the Crossings OKC and Edmond pastoral staff, explore teaching series classes, listen to worship music, or view sermon messages.
Don’t forget to download the Crossings App to grow on-the-go!