This two-day event features a variety of incredible speakers who will impact and inspire you. This live simulcast will be held on Thursday and Friday, August 4-5, 2022 at 500+ host sites, including Crossings Community Church OKC Campus, in the U.S.—or online.
Craig Groeschel: Founder and Senior Pastor, Life.Church; Host, Craig Groeschel Leadership Podcast; New York Times Best-Selling Author (Spotlight: 5 Ways to Create an Irresistible Winning Culture)Sahar Hashemi: (Spotlight: The Opposite of an Entrepreneur is NOT an Employee)
The Amazing Women Among the GLS22 Faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
• What is the Virtual (Online) Summit Experience and what does it look like?
The Virtual Summit Experience is a holistically new way for registrants to experience the Summit on Thursday and Friday, August 4-5. The GLS Online Experience allows you to attend the Summit live with other leaders, directly on your preferred device, from anywhere. The Leadership Summit has engaged one of the top event production agencies in the world to help completely reimagine your overall Summit Experience and enhance the live Online Experience for maximum guest engagement.
• Can we attend both the Online Experience and In-Person Gathering at Crossings Community Church?
No, when you register, you will need to choose between the In-Person Gathering and the Virtual (Online) Summit Experience. However, both registrations allow you 7 days of on-demand access after the Summit.
• Are ticket prices the same for the In-Person Gathering as they are for the Online Experience?
Yes, ticket prices are the same regardless of the experience attended by the registrant.
• If attending the In-Person Gathering, will onsite lunch be available?
Yes, a box lunch will be available on both Thursday and Friday for $15 each. Purchase lunch tickets right here.
• If we have a group attending, can we still reserve a room to use at breaks and possibly during lunch?
Yes, but you must reserve it prior to the Summit on a first-come, first-serve basis. To inquire about reserving a breakout room, please contact Lori at 405-755-2227.
• Is onsite childcare available?
No, childcare is not available for this event.