- This event has passed.
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Thursday, repeating until Thursday, December 19, 2019
WHO IS CELEBRATE RECOVERY FOR?
Anyone and everyone over 18 is welcome to come to Celebrate Recovery (CR) to experience the healing that takes place in a Christ-centered environment. We believe there are no individuals that walk this earth who have not dealt with some type of hurt, habit, or hang-up.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
Celebrate Recovery meets Thursdays from 5:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m. and includes dinner in the Atrium (5:30-6:20 p.m.), worship in the Chapel (at 6:30 p.m.), Share Groups in breakout rooms (7:30 p.m.), and dessert in the Atrium (8:30 p.m.). Registration is not necessary for Celebrate Recovery.
Please use Atrium entrance on east side of building.
CURRENT CLASSES & IN-SESSION GROUPS
Click on the title of each group or class below to learn more about the class or group.
- Addictions – Women
- Addictions – Men
- Adult Children of Families of Dysfunction – Women
- Codependency – Women
- Eating Disorders – Women
- Mixed Issues (Anger, Depression, Anxiety) – Men
- Mixed Issues (Anger, Depression, Anxiety) – Women
- Newcomers 101
- Sexual / Porn Addiction – Men
- Step Studies
- Survivors of Abuse (Sexual, Physical, Emotional) – Women
- The Journey Begins
- The Journey Continues
- Prescription Drug Addiction – Men
- Women in Relationships with Sexually- / Porn-Addicted Men
SO, WHAT’S NEXT?
Contact us with any questions you have about CareSeries by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or 405-302-1293! Also, visit our LifeCare page to learn more about all of our classes and support groups!