Fall 2019 Youth Basketball
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Saturday, repeating until Saturday, December 7, 2019
Crossings Youth Basketball League is a six-week recreational league that focuses on the skill development of every participant. One of our goals for the league is for every child to have a positive experience while learning the game of basketball. Our most important highlight is that we center all of our youth leagues on teaching our kids about Jesus in the midst of playing sports. We have devotionals at the half-time of each game and great sportsmanship actions at the end of the game with both teams giving “high-fives” before they leave the court.
We are always looking for more volunteers to help coach Youth Athletic Leagues. If you are interested in coaching and are a parent, please fill out “Yes, I Want To Coach,” on your child’s registration form. For all other inquiries regarding coaching, please contact Tiffany Hill, Director of Youth Sports, at 405-302-1273 or by email at email@example.com.
Online registration begins Saturday, September 21, 2019.
Please Note: Crossings Community Church attendance/membership is not a requirement for participation in Crossings Youth Basketball.
Mark Your Calendar
Saturdays, October 26 – December 7, 2019
- Registration begins on-line: Saturday, September 21, 2019
- Final Deadline for registration: Saturday, October 12, 2019
- Team Rosters & Schedules E-Mailed: Tuesday, October 15, 2019
- Coaches Only Meeting: Saturday, October 19, 2019
- Meet the Coach/First Practice: Week of October 21-24, 2019. Time: TBA
- Weekly Practices: TBA
- Youth Basketball League Dates: (Saturday) October 26, November 2, November 9, November 16, November 30, December 7, 2019.
- Awards Day: Saturday, December 7, 2019
Fall 2019 Details & Cost
- Registration spots are limited and will be filled quickly. There is no guarantee of specific team placement.
- Deadline for registration is Saturday, October 12, 2019, however if we reach the maximum amount of participants prior to this date then we close registration early.
- After registration is closed or we have reached the deadline, registrations are not accepted.
- Cost is $75 per participant which includes Crossings light blue and white (reversible) jersey/light blue shorts and end of season participant awards.
- $65 for participants who have our Crossings youth basketball uniform from our Fall 2018/Winter 2019 league.
Registration will begin September 21, 2019, at that time the button below will take you to our registration platform. Deadline for registration is Saturday, October 12, 2019, however, if we reach the maximum amount of participants prior to this date then registration will close early.
Game schedules are coming soon.
More About Youth Basketball
Learn more about our Frequently Asked Questions by clicking on the appropriate button below.