About Crossings Community Clinic
The mission of Crossings Clinic is to humbly proclaim the message of Jesus by serving the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of the uninsured.
The scope of Clinic services includes medical, dental and vision healthcare provided by clinic staff, licensed professional volunteers and other dedicated volunteers.
The Clinic is open year-round, Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Patient appointments are available between 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, except Tuesday and Friday afternoons. Some evening appointments may also be scheduled, depending on the availability of providers.
Please Note: The Clinic is closed daily for lunch from 12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
Medications can be picked up from the Crossings Clinic Dispensary during the following hours:
- Monday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Patient Information & Resources
Potential patients should read this section to learn more about eligibility and explore resources.
To become a patient at the Crossings Community Clinic, patients should:
- Have no medical insurance
- Be between the ages of 18 and 64
- Live in one of the following zip codes: 73120 or 73114
- Provide updated household financials and proof of income of living at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
If you meet the above eligibility requirements, please use the red button below to fill out the New Patient Packet.
All new patients should bring the following to the Clinic:
- Valid photo ID
- List of current medications
- Medical records (if available)
- Recent utility bill
- Proof of household income
- Completed application packet paperwork to begin review of your application
Clinic treatment limitations exist for the following:
- Emergency conditions. For all emergencies, call 911.
- Individuals who are seeking treatment for work-related injuries.
- Individuals who are seeking treatment with the intention of applying for Social Security Disability benefits.
- Individuals who intend to commence an action in a court or other tribunal that in any way relates to the medical issue for which the individual is seeking treatment.
Crossings Community Clinic is an outreach ministry of Crossings Community Church. We exist because of the generous contributions of church members and the community, as well as through grants and private donors.
However, donations are always welcome – check out our Donation Needs below for more information. Donations may be dropped off at the clinic from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. If you would like to make a financial donation, please donate using the button here. 100% of donations go directly to patient care needs.
Your financial donations could provide the following: a $10 donation will purchase a diabetic meter and a box of diabetic test strips for a patient; a $20 donation will often support a patient for a month’s worth of multiple prescription medications; a $50 donation purchases a pair of eye glasses or bifocals for a patient; a $100 donation will purchase enough flu vaccines for 10 patients.
98% of Clinic workers are volunteers. The Clinic relies on volunteers for every phase of its operations. Volunteer needs include those willing to greet and register patients, pray with patients, answer phones, assist with stocking and organizing supplies, eye clinic assistants, administrative tasks, and more. Days and hours of service vary for volunteer activities.
Specific areas of need are:
- Eye Clinic Assistants, unlicensed assistants who support eye health care providers
- Dispensary Volunteers, perform duties comparable to those of pharmacy technicians/aides
- Licensed Medical Professionals, such as family practice, internal medicine, gynecology, mid-level providers, nursing, physical therapists, dietitians, limited specialist needs
- Licensed Vision Professionals, such as optometrists, ophthalmologists, CPOA, COA, trained eye care assistants
- Licensed Dental Professionals, such as dentists, dental hygienists, dental assistants
- Medical Assistants, licensed or unlicensed assistants with some patient care experience to support providers treating patients
- Administrative, such as clerical work, answering phones, scheduling appointments, data entry, filing
- Prayer Partners, who are needed to greet patients, build relationships, pray with patients and oversee prayer requests
What’s New at the Clinic
Stay up to date with the latest happenings at the Crossings Community Clinic! Check out our news updates, video, photo gallery, and more – all right here!
Crossings Community Clinic 2018 Impact
In 2018, we cared for many in our community and had 5,452 patient care appointments that spanned a total of 2,781 clinic hours. Our volunteers gave over 13,700 hours of their time to care for our community.
In total, the care provided through our clinic to our patients was estimated to be worth more than $2,822,000. All of this was possible because of our very generous donors and servant-hearted volunteers. Thank you for partnering with us as we share the love of God with our patients and serve our community well.
Clinic Supporters & Partners
- Butterfield Foundation
- Delta Dental Foundation
- Health Alliance for the Uninsured
- Mercy Foundation
- The Anschutz Foundation
- Love’s Travel Stops Foundation
- The One Foundation
- West Oklahoma City Rotary Club
- Rotary International
- Crossings Community Church
- Metropolitan Baptist Church
Crossings partners with local health care providers to reach even more. Crossings Community Clinic has formed partnerships with health care providers in the Oklahoma City area which allow them to find ways to help those who need more specialized care or surgeries.
- INTEGRIS Health
- St. Anthony Medicine Residents
- Oklahoma City University Kramer School of Nursing
- Oklahoma Baptist University School of Nursing
- OU Dental Hygiene Program
- Rose State Dental Hygiene Program
- Oklahoma Baptist Univeristy Marriage and Family Therapy Program
- Southern Nazarene University School of Nursing
- OU Dental School AEGD Program
Clinic Stories and Updates
Crossings Community Clinic Executive Director
Traci Davis, MSN, RN
Sheleatha Taylor-Bristow, MD
PA-C, Physician Assistant
Patient Services Coordinator
Medical Ministry Intern
Clinic Job Openings
Want to learn more about our career opportunites? Click the red button below for details!
Locate the Clinic