The mission of Crossings Clinic is to humbly proclaim the message of Jesus by serving the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of the uninsured.
The scope of Clinic services includes medical, dental, vision, and behavioral health care provided through the support of licensed professionals and other dedicated volunteers. The hours of service are determined by the availability of our volunteer healthcare professionals, but generally the clinic is open to patients Monday through Friday. Other days and times are offered as providers are available. All patient visits are scheduled by appointment only.
Take a moment to explore this page for our location and contact information, volunteer and donation opportunities, news and media, updates, staff, and more.
Crossings Clinic is a sponsored ministry of Crossings Community Church. Its needs for money, time, materials, and supplies are provided by the generous donations of church members and the community, as well as funded grants and scholarships.
However, donations are always welcome – check out our Donation Needs below for more information. Donations may be dropped off at the clinic from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. If you would like to make a financial donation, please donate using the button here. 100% of donations go directly to patient care needs.
Your financial donations could provide the following: a $10 donation will purchase a diabetic meter and a box of diabetic test strips for a patient; a $20 donation will often support a patient for a month’s worth of multiple prescription medications; a $50 donation purchases a pair of eye glasses or bifocals for a patient; a $100 donation will purchase enough flu vaccines for 10 patients.
Our current donation needs are:
- $5.00 WalMart gift cards that can be given to financially desperate patients to cover prescription costs
- unopened over-the-counter medications such as antihistamines, antacids, pain relievers, cough/cold/flu products
- unopened boxes of diabetic test strips (ReliOn)
Volunteers are always needed. More the 98% of clinic workers are volunteers. Volunteer needs are not just for medical professionals but also for those willing to greet and register patients, pray with patients, answer phones, help with paperwork, assist with managing supplies, and more. Hours and days of service vary for the different volunteer opportunities.
Specific areas of need are:
- Licensed Medical Professionals, such as family practice, internal medicine, gynecology, mid-level providers, nursing, physical therapists, dietitians, limited specialist needs
- Licensed Vision Professionals, such as optometrists, ophthalmologists, CPOA, COA, trained eye care assistants
- Licensed Dental Professionalssuch as dentists, dental hygienists, dental assistants
- Licensed Behavioral Health Professionals, such as psychologists, counselors, social workers, case managers
- Medication Dispensary
- Administrative, such as clerical work, answering phones, scheduling appointments, data entry, filing
- Prayer Partners, who are needed to greet patients, build relationships, pray with patients and oversee prayer requests
What’s New at the Clinic
Stay up to date with the latest happenings at the Crossings Community Clinic! Check out our news updates, video, photo gallery, and more – all right here!
Crossings Community Center and Clinic Awarded Grant
In 2012, The Butterfield Foundation awarded Crossings Community Center and Clinic a grant to improve the lives of the medically vulnerable in central Oklahoma. This initiative followed more than a year of strategic planning by the Butterfield Foundation and the Crossings team and the construction of the new building which opened in January 2015. Crossings Clinic anticipates patient growth to increase by 300 percent by 2017 due to this grant.
Crossings Community Center and Clinic provide numerous community programs and clinic services primarily with volunteer services. Since the clinic’s inception nearly 100,000 hours of volunteer services have provided in excess of 16 million dollars in care.
Clinic Stories and Updates
Kimberli Corcoran, RN
Director of Clinic Operations
Clinic Job Openings
Want to learn more about our career opportunites? Click the red button below for details!
Locate the Clinic
Clinic Supporters & Partners
- Butterfield Foundation
- Delta Dental Foundation
- Health Alliance for the Uninsured
- Mercy Foundation
- The Anschutz Foundation
- Love’s Travel Stops Foundation
- The One Foundation
- West Oklahoma City Rotary Club
- Rotary International
- Crossings Community Church
- Metropolitan Baptist Church
Crossings partners with local health care providers to reach even more. Crossings Community Clinic has formed partnerships with health care providers in the Oklahoma City area which allow them to find ways to help those who need more specialized care or surgeries.
- INTEGRIS Health
- St. Anthony Medicine Residents
- Oklahoma City University Kramer School of Nursing
- Oklahoma Baptist University School of Nursing
- OU Dental Hygiene Program
- Rose State Dental Hygiene Program
- Oklahoma Baptist Univeristy Marriage and Family Therapy Program
- Southern Nazarene University School of Nursing
- OU Dental School AEGD Program